SHOPPING AT HORSELOVERZ.COM
Helpful hints to find what you need
• Keyword Search: If you have some idea of what you are looking to purchase, just use our SEARCH box found conveniently at the top of our homepage. Simply enter a word or phrase that pertains to the item you are looking for and click “SEARCH”. This will take you to a results page with any items that best match your criteria. Once you are on this page you may refine your results by category, brand, price, color or size. These options are located down the left side of the website page.
• Browse Categories: If you would prefer to browse through our website based on product type, please select one of our categories found as tabs across our website homepage. These are organized by riding discipline and specific product features. These categories are designed to help you navigate through our wide selection of products.
• Placing your Order: When on our product page, you will find the product description, brand information and available sizes and/or colors. To make your shopping easier, the drop down menus will show only the sizes and/or colors that are available to purchase (colors/sizes that are out of stock or no longer available will not appear). You are welcome to contact our Customer Service Department for additional information on a color or size you do not see in the listing. Below the ADD TO CART button you will find the products lead time to our shipping location. The overall ship time for your order is dictated by the item with the longest lead time to our warehouse. Simply, click the ADD TO CART button after you select the size and/or color of the item, if applicable, you wish to purchase.
• Shopping Cart: You may view your shopping cart at anytime by clicking on the cart icon found in the upper right corner of our homepage. You always have the option to click “CONTINUE SHOPPING” to continue browsing our website and add additional item to your cart. All existing items will remain in your cart. You have the ability to update the quantity or remove any items in your cart. Gift Certificates or Coupons should be entered in the cart once you are ready to check out. Any applicable extra shipping and taxes will appear in your cart. After you have reviewed your order, click on NEXT to proceed to our log-in page or address verification, if you are already logged into your account.
• Logging In: Before check out you will be asked to log in, this is a secure page. You may sign in as an existing customer or as a guest. If you are a new customer, you may enter your email address and quickly create an account.
• Checkout: Once you are logged into your account, you just have just three final steps to place your order. Verify your billing and shipping information, you may update this information anytime before check out. Choose your delivery method. The premium shipping surcharge, if chosen, does not speed up processing time in our warehouse. The surcharge only speeds up package time in transit to your home by FedEx or USPS Priority mail. The product lead times are found below the add to cart button in most listings. If you have questions at any point during check out, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department. Finally, choose your payment method and click SUBMIT for your order confirmation.
• Order Confirmation: Once you have submitted your order, you will be taken to a confirmation page which summarizes your order and provides you with an order number. This confirmation will also be sent to the email you provided as part of your account information. We suggest that you retain this information for your records. If you have a question regarding your order, it is helpful to have this order number available when contacting Customer Service.
• Product Lead Times: The ship time of your packages depends on the items you select. Because our complete inventory is well over 120,000 different products many of the items we offer for sale on our website are stored in remote locations. When you place an order the items are ordered in from those remote locations, gathered together at the shipping warehouse, and then shipped to you. When you are shopping on the website you will see a ship delay for each item listed right below the Add to Cart button. This ship delay is the approximate number of business days it takes a particular item to arrive here at the shipping location. The overall ship time for your order is dictated by the item with the longest ship delay.
• Coupons: Coupon Codes can come from various sources, such as emails, advertisements, mailings, etc. You may use only one coupon code per order. Please review our Third Party Website Disclaimer as, unfortunately, expired or invalid coupons may be listed on these sites. Feel free to contact Customer Service at 1-800-8-SADDLE for further assistance.
• Redeeming Gift Certificates: To redeem your gift certificate and apply it towards your order online, simply enter the gift certificate code on the shopping cart summary page.
• Payment Options: When ordering online, our payment options include all major credit cards, PayPal, Check or Money Order.
• Canadian Orders: All Canadian packages are pre-cleared by collecting duties and taxes as part of the check out process. We ship to Canada, typically, once a week by pallet. For additional information please contact Customer Service.
• International Orders: For specific questions regarding international orders, shipping, or any other inquiries, please contact Customer Service by phone (570) 579-0054, Email or Live Chat.
• Cancelling an Order: If you need to cancel an order after completing check out, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible. Once the order is in transit a cancelation cannot be processed.
• Purchasing Gift Certificates: Gift Certificates may be purchased by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-8-SADDLE and can be mailed or emailed to you or the recipient.
HorseLoverZ understands your concerns regarding online security. We have installed advanced order fraud and hacker intrusion detection systems to catch criminal activity on our website. We work with local, national and international law enforcement agencies to prosecute fraud including but not limited to: Stolen credit cards, fraudulent money orders, mail order scams, product return scams, hacking attempts, phishing attempts, and telephone / wire fraud. Don’t be our next investigation.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Some colors pictured may vary slightly, due to the reproduction process. Prices are subject to change without notice.