SADDLE TEST RIDE PROGRAM
You may test ride any saddle exceeding $200 in value for up to 20 days. The 20 day trial period begins the day the saddle arrives at your doorstep. There is NO additional test ride fee. Any saddle less than $200 in product value may not be cinched up or ridden in prior to return.
A clean saddle pad must be used each time you ride. Leathers must be wrapped in Saran Wrap, Vet Wrap, or a clean pair of socks with the toes cut out. You may use your own fittings to try the saddle. If you need fittings we will gladly help you find and purchase what you need. However, we recommend not using any newly purchased fittings for test ride purposes, as they would then be considered used and non-returnable. Keep the saddle covered and in a clean dry environment when not in use. Should you need to wipe the saddle down please use a soft dry cloth. Please do not use any cleaners, conditioners, or oils on the saddle until after you have decided to keep it. Excessive wear and or damage to returned saddles will result in a reduction of your refund amount.
• If after 20 days you and your horse LOVE the saddle ~ keep it!
• If the saddle is not THE ONE, use the original packaging and pre-paid FedEx return label (US addresses only) to send the saddle back for exchange, store credit, or a refund.
• Let your trainer and friends try the saddle too!
Saddles purchased that are $200.00 or less would not be eligible for the Test Ride Program. The following guidelines apply to those saddles:
• Saddles must be returned within 7 days of receipt
• Saddle can be placed on the horse over a clean pad to check fit
• Saddle can be placed on a saddle buck to check rider fit
• Saddle cannot be cinched up or ridden in
• Saddle must be returned in new, unused condition with all tags and packaging