1. All auctions are sold to the highest bidder. We do not reserve auctions, once minimum bid is met.
2. Auctions Carry the same Standard Return Policy as everything else on our site! However Auctions may not be exchanged for another size or color, they can only be returned for store credit or a refund, less shipping and handling.
3. All auctions must be paid within 5 Days of placing your winning bid. Unsold auctions will be re-auctioned after that time. Bidders may not be allowed to bid in the future if they have unpaid lots. Please contact us if you need more time to pay.
4. If a won auction becomes unavailable due to an inventory error, winning bidder will receive a 100% refund plus a $10 coupon for our website to be used on any item. This coupon is good towards HorseLoverZ website purchases only. Excludes any existing or pending orders and cannot be combined with any other offers.
5. All goods sold at auction are property of HorseLoverZ.com, we do not accept auction consignments.
6. Shipping & Handling will be added to all auction invoices unless pickup is arranged at our store in Hazleton, PA.. Any item with noted Extra shipping charges must be paid even if auction is picked up, as this fee is considered a handling fee. To calculate your shipping, add up all winning bids and refer to our Shipping Charges Page or shipping charges tab on your auction, extra shipping will be in addition to these shipping fees. Free shipping coupons / email / other web offers do not apply to auctions.
7. Coupons, Sitewide Discounts, Free Gift with Purchase or any other price reductions are not allowed on auctions. Price bid is the price due, no further discounts allowed.
8. You may place a bid for more than the minimum bid amount. This bid is considered your maximum bid. Your maximum bid is kept hidden from other bidders and your bid will only be placed at one increment over the previous bidders maximum bid.
Lets Assume that:
A. An auction has a current bid of $10
B. The last bidder has a hidden maximum bid of $15
C. The minimum bid amount is $11
D. You bid $20 as your maximum bid
In this example, your maximum bid of $20 would move the current minimum bid to $16, which is one increment higher than the last bidder's maximum bid of $15. Your maximum bid would move one increment higher with each bid placed by other bidders, until someone bids over your maximum amount of $20. At that time, you would need to re-bid a higher amount to stay in the auction.
Lets assume that:
A. An auction has a current bid of $10.00
B. The mimimum bid allowed is $11.00
C. You bid $11.00 for your maximum bid.
D. Another user had a maximum bid of $20.00.
In this example, your maximum bid of $11 would not win the position of highest bid, since there is a hidden maximum bid of $20. The new minimum bid listed would be $12, one increment over the last bid. The maximum bid of $20 would stand until someone bids over $21. At that time, the bidder with the maximum bid of $20 would need to re-bid to stay in the auction.
9. Minimum Bid increments typically are $0.50, $1.00, $2.50, $5.00 or $10.00 depending on the retail price of the item. The higher the retail price the higher the bid increment will be. You can figure out what the bid increment for any particualr auction is by subtracting the current bid from the minimum bid.
10. You must be registered on our website in order to bid. You can register by clicking this registration link Registration free and is open to all persons 18 and older.
11. Due to timing issues, always refer to the countdown clock on the actual auction page of your item to determine when the auction ends.
12. Bid Cancellation Policy: If for some reason you make a mistake in bidding, you may request to have your bid cancelled by contacting our customer service department. Once your bid is cancelled, the next highest bidder regains the highbidder position using thier maximum bid. We may not be able to cancel your bid if you have recently requested a large number of cancellations. Customer service reserves the right to refuse any cancellation for any reason.
12. We reserve the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason.
13. Not responsible for lost bids due to technical, internet, communication or other electronic and or computer / sever issues.