Laguna Barley Straw Pellets
Laguna Barley Straw Pellets.
Barley Straw Pellets
- Maintains clear pond water naturally
- Fish and plant friendly
- Last 12 weeks
- Use at the beginning of the pond season
Directions for use:
1. Introduce the pellets early in the spring (or at the beginning of the pond season).
2. Place the pellets in the enclosed media bag at the rate of 1 lb per 500 US gallons of water. Seal the closure and place the bag in the pond.
3. Always place the pellets in an area where there is sufficient water movement, such as in close proximity to a waterfall (but not directly under it), fountain or stream outlet. Try to maintain a position close to the water surface. Avoid contact with sharp objects in the pond.
4. Allow a minimum of 1 month for product effectiveness. The natural process that takes place is temperature dependent. It is beneficial to start using it at the beginning of the pond season to take full advantage of the benefits of this product.
5. Do not dose very dirty ponds stocked with fish when water temperature is high.
6. Add new pellets every three months for maximum effectiveness. Place new pellets in a new media bag and remove the old pellets one month after adding the new pellets.
There are currently no reviews for this product. This is your chance to be the first one to write a review!
|Order Amount||Shipping Amount|
|$0.00 - $24.99||$6.99|
|$25.00 - $49.99||$8.99|
|$50.00 - $74.99||$10.99|
|$75.00 - $99.99||$12.99|
|$100.00 - $149.99||$14.99|
|$150.00 - $199.99||$15.99|
|$200.00 - $249.99||$17.99|
|$250.00 - $299.99||$18.99|
|$300.00 - $399.99||$19.99|
|$400.00 - $499.99||$22.99|
|$500.00 and up||$23.99|