This Kensington Protective sheet features a Europen cut. This sheet has criss cross belly straps, a belly band, and a tail flap. The benefits of the protective sheet is the durable 1000 x 2000 Denier Textilene, which is 78% air permeable and non-heat transferring, making it a perfect choice for summer. It protects your horse's true coat color from fading during summer by blocking 73% of harmful UV rays.
The Kensington Protective Sheet Provides 7 Levels of Summertime Protection:
- Prevents sunburn and bleaching
- Protects against biting insects
- Fire retardant
- Naturally grooms coat and creates dirt barrier
- Covers wounds and aids healing
- Resists mildew
- Provides complete body coverage
European cuts are ideal for long, narrow bodied horses. This cut offers a looser fit, longer drop, higher neck and criss cross belly straps.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description