The Right Step
The Right Step is a hoof conditioner with natural resins and plant extracts to preserve the correct moisture and oxygen balance.
Naturally Based Hoof Conditioner and Dressing
The Right Step uses natural resins and plant extracts to preserve the correct moisture balance within the hoof capsule promoting a healthy, pliable hoof without the greasy residue of petroleum or tar based products.
Consistency is light and non-greasy. Application is simple without the usual mess of greasy products. The hoof can be handled without leaving obnoxious residue on the hands, and the hoof may be buffed to a beautiful shine to make your horse's feet "show ring perfect".
- Grain extract : contains natural waxes and resins
- Isopropyl Alcohol : is a fast drying suspension
- Propylene Glycol : is a dispersing agent
- Yucca extract : neutralizes harmful ammonia
- Ethylendiamine dihydroiodide : serves as a preservative
- Helps maintain healthy hoof condition by allowing proper oxygen and moisture balance.
- Helps protect the hoof following damage to the coronary band or hoof capsule.
- Natural resins and plant extracts in The Right Step aid the foot capsule to perform its function of protecting the underlying tissues.
- Helps in the prevention of fungal infection entering old nail holes.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description
- Shake well before application.
- Hoof should be clean and dry.
- Apply to entire hoof (coronary band, wall, sole, and frog).
- Buff with a soft cloth, if desired.
- Repreat process for a more glossy shine.