The Easyboot Bare was introduced in 2006 and has been a huge success. The Easyboot Edge builds on the success of the original model while bringing several improvements:
- New fastening system makes boot application easier.
- Padded tongue adds comfort and allows the boot to stretch and flex.
- A more aggressive tread pattern conquers challenging footing.
- The gaiter is redesigned for a seamless fit.
- A smoother interior hugs the hoof.
The Easyboot Edge is a sturdy boot with a long-lasting, semi-aggressive tread. The boot opens up wide enough for the foot to slip in easily. Adjustments may be made with the Easy Key that comes with the boot, a screwdriver or a penny. Padding on the tongue ensures that the boots are not overtightened.
These boots are great for short or long-distance rides.
These boots will not fit a horse with excessive flare or wide feet.
Sold in pairs (one left and one right boot).
Click to Report Issue or Better Description