Available in both short and full heights, the T-Boot Xcel is the only boot available that offers both pressure and weighted benefits. The Xcel provides pressure to the hind legs, encouraging superior hind end movement. T-Foam Lining and a strong polyurethane shell provide unsurpassed support and protection. Removable liners can be machine washed, dried and replaced. Adjustable, weighted liners are available and sold separately.
- New Velcro for a stronger, more durable hold between boot and liner
- T-Boot Xcel is the only boot available that offers both pressure and weighted benefits
- Superior support and protection
- Easy-on adjustable Velcro
- Washable/Removable T-Foam liner absorbs 97% of shock and vibration under impact
- Conforms to each horses leg for a custom fit, every time
- Available as Tall or Short style
Weighted Xcel liners*T-Foam weighted liners pair with the Xcel to provide the ultimate pressure/weighted hind boots. Each pair includes eight lead weights, allowing for various weight possibilities to fit every horses needs.
*Weighted liners are not FEI regulated
Made In USA
Click to Report Issue or Better Description