- Fully seam sealed & waterproof
- Design is articulated for movement
- Packable hood stows into collar
- Adjustable hood and cuffs
- Internal left chest pocket with cord management
- Adjustable waist cinch
- Lower pockets have soft brushed lining to keep hands warm
- Dropped back hem with vents
- Center front snap placket with zipper
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
Fully seam sealed and waterproof, the Noble Equine® Essential Jacket keeps wind and rain away with features including a stowable 3-piece hood that allows maximum peripheral visibility and adjustable cuff-closures. The adjustable waist cinch keeps your warmth in and the cold out and gives a feminine fit. A dropped back hem has a vent at the back for added breathability.
The Essential Jacket design is articulated for movement so riding in layers will be uncomplicated and unrestricted. The back bi-swing cut increases comfort and mobility while on and off the horse.
Lower pockets are dual duty with both quick side access and snap closure patch pockets to keep your valuables safe and are lined with a soft, brushed material. The Noble Equine signature stripe tape detail protects the sturdy YKK® zipper, while the front snaps ensures that winter chill remains outside.
An innovative inner hook and loop pocket with cord management system for iPods or cell phones allows you to conveniently and safely keep your music with you wherever you go. Reflective detailing on the left sleeve and back of the neck is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description