Just One Bite EX Bait Station
- Each disposable bait station is preloaded with a 0.5 oz block of Just One Bite EX mouse bait
- Moisture-resistant mouse bait contains bromethalin
- Due to Stop Feed Action, rodents cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose
- Effective against anti-coagulant resistant house mice
- Each blister pack contains 3 bait stations
Directions for Use
APPLICATION DIRECTIONS: The active ingredient in this product is different from anticoagulant rodenticides. Individual house mice cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose.
HOUSE MICE: While wearing gloves, place bait stations 8 to 12 feet apart in infested areas. Highest bait consumption is expected to occur on the first day or two after treatment. After several days, while wearing gloves, inspect bait placements and replace with new bait stations at sites where there is heavy feeding or where there is continued evidence of house mouse activity. Continue baiting until all signs of house mouse activity have ceased.
While wearing gloves, collect and properly dispose of all dead house mice and used bait stations. To discourage reinfestation, limit sources of rodent food, water, and harborage as much as possible. If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment.
Size: 3 Pack
Click to Report Issue or Better Description