This roper features a hand stamped basket tooling and a hand carved floral panel tooling, and slickout fenders and jockeys with silver engraved conchos.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description
- TREE TYPE: Bullhide Saddlesmith
- GULLET WIDTH: 7"
- GULLET HEIGHT: 8"
- BAR TYPE: QUARTER HORSE
- BAR LENGTH: 22"
- HORN: 4" Dally with latigo wrap
- CANTLE: 3 1/2" hand tooled with stainless lace and rawhide trim
- SWELL: 12"
- RIGGING: Full Double with Satinless dees
- STIRRUP: 3" deep roper style with hand laced rawhide
- SEAT: sand suede
- SADDLE TYPE: Roper