Pirit Heated Hose is used to provide a constant source of water in freezing temperatures.
- Cold Weather Water Hose
- Thermostatically Controlled, turns on when temperatures are below 45 degrees F, off when temperatures are above 50 degrees F. This item prevents the water from freezing, it will not make hot water.
- Pirit Hose has been tested to -42 degrees F (-41 degrees C )
- Grounded Power Supply
- Grounded Nickel Plated Brass Female and Male Coupling
- Protective Bend Restrictors at both ends
- Abrasion Resistant Cover
- Knit ReinforcingHeater wires are extruded directly into the hose walls for uniform heating and unrestricted water flow
- Certifications: UL listed, MET approved, FDA approved materials
- One-Year Warranty
IMPORTANT: This hose is for normal farm and garden use and light commercial use only.
- 12' (1/2" inner diameter) 90 watts, .75 amps, 120 volts, 60 hertz
- 25' (5/8" inner diameter) 180 watts, 1.5 amps, 120 volts, 60 hertz
- 50' (5/8" inner diameter) 360 watts, 3.0 amps, 120 volts, 60 hertz
- 100' (1/2" inner diameter) 500 watts, 4.50 amps, 120 volts, 60 hertz
WARNING: Do not attempt to cut or splice hose as serious injury may result. Do not spray water into an electrical outlet. Severe electrical shock could result.
Care and Use:
- Simply unroll the hose to use just as you would a normal garden hose..
- Screw the female end (near the electrical cord) of the hose onto your faucet. Make sure the washer is in place inside the female coupling.
- Plug the 3-prong cord into a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) or a properly-grounded 3-hole outlet that is protected by a GFCI.
- The heater is thermostatically controlled and will not turn on unless the ambient temperature approaches freezing temperatures.
- It is good practice to drain and unplug the hose when not in use to extend the lifetime of the hose.
- If water is frozen inside the hose, allow several minutes for the ice to melt after plugging in the hose and before use.
- DO NOT pull or tug the hose with excessive force as this may damage the fittings and electronic components.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description