The High River Ranch Roper features a hand carved Floral border tooling with a hand stamped basket filler, smoothout seat jockey and fenders, long leather strings, and cut-away skirts.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description
- TREE TYPE: Bullhide Saddlesmith Association Roper
- GULLET WIDTH: 6.75"
- GULLET HEIGHT: 8.5"
- BAR TYPE: QUARTER HORSE
- BAR LENGTH: 23"
- HORN: 3" Dally with rawhide binder
- CANTLE: 4 1/2" highback with rawhide binder
- SWELL: 14"
- RIGGING: Full Double with dropped front dees
- STIRRUP: 3" Rawhide roper, hand laced
- SEAT: Hard seat roughout
- SADDLE TYPE: Ranch