This saddle features oversized cut-away skirts that are accented in a hand stamped Carlos border tooling with a rope border. Exra heavy front drop dees make for less bulk and closer contact. Engraved silver conchos and long leather strings adds to this saddles Cowboy appeal.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description
- TREE TYPE: Fiber Tough Ranch Cutter
- GULLET WIDTH: 7"
- GULLET HEIGHT: 8.5"
- BAR TYPE: QUARTER HORSE
- BAR LENGTH: 23"
- HORN: Medium tall cutter style with rawhide binder
- CANTLE: 3" Cheyenne roll tooled to match
- SWELL: 13"
- RIGGING: Full Double with stainless dees
- STIRRUP: 2" bell rawhide wrapped & hand laced
- SEAT: Maroon glove tan
- SADDLE TYPE: Ranch