The Ballinger Cutter incorporates some of the most popular cutter designs ever built. The hard, smoothout seat has a deep center pocket to allow the rider to "sit in the seat". The tall horn is easy to grip for additional balance and the extra heavy stainless dropped front dees and cut away skirts yield less bulk under the fenders for greater freedom of movement.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description
- TREE TYPE: Fiber Tough Cutter
- GULLET WIDTH: 6.5"
- GULLET HEIGHT: 8.5"
- BAR TYPE: SEMI-QUARTER HORSE
- BAR LENGTH: 23.5"
- HORN: Tall, thin cutter style
- CANTLE: 3" Cheyenne roll tooled to match
- SWELL: 13"
- RIGGING: Full Double with stainless dees
- STIRRUP: 1" flat bottom Oxbow, leather covered and hand laced
- SEAT: Hard seat
- SADDLE TYPE: Cutter