The Idaho Wade will please the most ardent western enthusiast with its traditional, hand stamped basket tooling and Bullhide covered Wade tree.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description
- TREE TYPE: Bullhide Saddlesmith Wade
- GULLET WIDTH: 6.75"
- GULLET HEIGHT: 7"
- BAR TYPE: SEMI-QUARTER HORSE
- BAR LENGTH: 21.75"
- HORN: 3" x 4" Pie horn with muleskin wrap.
- CANTLE: 4 1/2" hand tooled Cheyenne roll
- SWELL: 11"
- RIGGING: Powder River plate style rigging- stainless steel C ring suspended from tooled leather rig.
- STIRRUP: 3" bell style with matching tooling
- SEAT: Buck-Tan padded insert
- SADDLE TYPE: Ranch