The Trinidad Ranch Roper features a hand stamped waffle tooling, long leather saddle strings, roughout seat jockey and fenders.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description
- TREE TYPE: Fiber Tough Ranch Roper
- GULLET WIDTH: 6.75"
- GULLET HEIGHT: 9"
- BAR TYPE: QUARTER HORSE
- BAR LENGTH: 23.5"
- HORN: 3" Dally, Rawhide binder and a nylon sock
- CANTLE: 4 1/2" Highback with rawhide binder
- SWELL: 13.75"
- RIGGING: Full Double with dropped front dees
- STIRRUP: 3" Rawhide roper, hand laced
- SEAT: Hard seat roughout
- SADDLE TYPE: Ranch