Features include a hand stamped Snowflake tooling with smoothout seat jockey and fenders for long hours in the saddle with less chafe. Cut-away skirts and extra-heavy stainless steel dee rigging with dropped front dees yield less bulk and closer contact wit the horse. Extra dees are added for training aids.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description
- TREE TYPE: Fiber-Tough Trainer Reiner
- GULLET WIDTH: 6.75"
- GULLET HEIGHT: 8.25"
- BAR TYPE: SEMI-QUARTER HORSE
- BAR LENGTH: 22.5"
- HORN: Short neck pleasure style
- CANTLE: 3" Cheyenne roll tooled to match
- SWELL: 13"
- RIGGING: Full Double w/ dropped front
- STIRRUP: 2" bell rawhide wrapped & hand laced
- SEAT: Chocolate top grain
- SADDLE TYPE: Pleasure