Duramectin Paste provides effective treatment and control of the following parasites in horses: Large Strongyles (adults), Strongylus vulgaris (also early forms in blood vessels), S. edentatus (also tissue stages), S.equinus, Triodonto phorus spp., Small Strongyles including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds (adults and fourth-stage larvae), Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp, Cylico-stephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Pinworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae), Oxyuris equi, Ascarids (adults and third and fourth-stage larvae), Parascaris equorum, Hairworms (adults), Trichostrongylus axei, Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults), Habronem muscae, Bots (oral and gastric stages), Gastrophilus spp.; Lungworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae), Dictyocaulus arnfieldi, Intestinal Threadworms (adults), Strongyloides westeri, Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae, Dermatitis caused by neck threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.
ivermectin - 1.87%
- Removes worms and bots with a single dose
- Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions and young foals
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined of worms and bots
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Convenient, easy-to-use tube allows for fast, fool-proof application.
For Use On Horses
Directions For Use:
One tube contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,250 lb. horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg. ivermectin per lb. (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the tube delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb. body weight. Please refer to package insert for complete use directions.
Click to Report Issue or Better Description